A little bit more commonsense thinking from my elephants, Herb and Ginger
Herb’s and Ginger’s tips on Tuning into Nature
For elephants, spending time in Nature is a spiritual and emotional “going home”.
It’s a place
😊 To be
😊 To relax
😊 To recharge
😊 To slow down in time to Nature’s rhythms
Nature’s prescription for stress, depression, not feeling oneself etc!
Here are a few tips
Enjoy a daily dose of Nature
- a walk in a wood (where you can hug a tree without anyone seeing)
- a pootle in a park
- a laze on your lawn (barefoot is especially beneficial but make sure that it hasn’t been treated with nastic toxic chemicals)
Whilst there ………
- Leave your work, worries and PHONE at home.
- Enjoy the stillness.
- Refill on Nature’s energies.
- Calming, strengthening, rejuvenating.
- The sun warming your face.
- The gentlest breeze caressing your cheeks and tickling your nose.
- The energising flow of chi through your feet.
- Delight in all your senses coming alive.
- The scent of pretty blossom and greenery.
- The enchantment of birdsong.
- The crazy curves of trunks (trees not elephants!!) and branches.
- The flit of a butterfly or squirrel.
- Feel the stress dissolve ……………………
Be wise like an elephant
Herb and Ginger